All That She Can

Sunday, April 12, 2020



I just finished See by Carrie Hope Fletcher. I posted a review on Goodreads, was going to expand a little more here but realized this was all I could muster in these lockdown days. All That She Can SeeAll That She Can See by Carrie Hope Fletcher
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I enjoyed the second half of this book a lot, the beginning was a little clunky. I didn’t feel like I knew Cherry as well as I could have. I knew what her biggest bad feeling was and her desire to help others, but I would have liked more personality than just a quirk of wearing pajamas. There were some great ideas presented with why we feel the good and the bad, and that will stay with me.

View all my reviews

Join the conversation!

Tell me what you think!

Latest Instagrams

© I Should Be Reading. Design by FCD.