Sunday, October 1, 2017


Hello there, I'm Elizabeth. 

When I was a teenager, I read. A lot. I could devour smaller novels in one sitting and book size did not intimidate me. 

This was also the early 2000's. When dial up was still a thing, and netflix was only DVDs in the mail. 

A total phone addict, I scroll way too much. and have a healthy love of Netflix and HBO Now. I miss reading. I miss having one of my nerd credentials be bookworm. I have literal stacks of books that I have not read on my bookshelf, and I cannot seem to stop myself when I find myself in a book store. 


So what do I do about this? Apparently, start a book review blog. 

A year ago I ditched my traditional blog and made my website strictly poems and creative writing. The blog was a carryover from livejournal days when you just wrote what was on your mind. There was no theme or consistency, and it encompassed all of my twenties which everyone knows is the time of life when you are floundering and insecure. Now, I am insecure and know how to meal plan. 

Join the conversation!

Tell me what you think!

Latest Instagrams

© I Should Be Reading. Design by FCD.